ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT MOVING?
“There’s a lot more to moving than moving.”
Often, clients of Lysa Wilkins Interiors ask who we recommend to handle their actual move. In recent years, we’ve worked closely with Brilliant Move, a locally-owned ‘boutique’ moving company with a 10-year proven track record.
Many people are so excited and wrapped up in the myriad details of ‘the move,’ they forget to think much about ‘the move in.’ That was the impetus to create Brilliant Interiors – combining the skills and resources of a professional mover and an interior designer. A few advantages to working with Brilliant Move (and things I like about them):
A track record of successful collaboration. One less thing for you to worry about! Being in synch with your designer can translate into savings in time, money and headaches.
- Quote Guarantee – Clear, understandable pricing --no surprises or hidden, add-on fees.
- Available on weekends at no extra cost -- working around your schedule.
- Provides the right packing materials, tips, and advice.
- Complete setup and assembly services available.
- In-house, local and long-distance (interstate) moves.
- Short- and long-term storage solutions.
- Punctual, meticulous, experienced and attentive, caring team members.
- You talk directly with founder/owner Jean Brillant (French – bree-yont).
Select as many of services as you need: Packing, Unpacking, Setup, Storage.
Whether it’s a studio apartment or a 12-room estate, Brilliant Move can deliver the whole package – or just the parts you need! Now that’s a Brilliant Move!
Contact Jean Brillant at Brilliant Move: